Meet Your Power Demands
The electrical panel system is responsible for distributing power to your home circuits. Hegge Electrical Contractors is here to assist you with your power needs or to solve your electrical problems so that when you need it, power is there for you. If you’re not sure if your panel is outdated or you need more circuits, trust Hegge Electrical Contractors to evaluate your current panel and provide you with options.
Call our team of trusted electricians today at (760) 748-1028 for more information about how we can improve your home’s energy demands!
Should I Upgrade My Electrical Panel?
If you’re experiencing constant repairs or lack of power, it might be time to consider an upgrade. It’s important to know when it’s time for improvement.
Reasons to call Hegge Electrical Contractors for a new electrical panel include:
- Your current panel has known safety issues: Manufacturers like Zinsco and Federal Pacific are associated with outdated technology and safety hazards. If your panel was made by one of these manufacturers, we recommend replacing it as soon as possible.
- You live in an older home: Many of the electrical issues we associate with older homes, like flickering lights and frequent breaker issues, are actually caused by out-of-date electrical panels. This is another safety hazard. Most electrical panels have a lifespan of 25-40 years - if your home is older than that, it likely needs a new panel.
- Lights dim when you're using appliances: If your lights dim or flicker when you use other appliances, you might be drawing too much power for that circuit. Hegge Electrical Contractors can inspect your panel and provide the solutions your home needs.
- You’re remodeling: Remodeling or expanding your home may require additional power. A new electrical panel can provide peace of mind that you’re not overloading your circuits.
- You’re considering an at-home EV charger: Installing an EV charger at home is a great choice for the convenience of at-home charging and to prevent you from waiting hours at a public station. However, an EV charger installation in your home may require a panel upgrade. Call Hegge Electrical Contractors today at 760-748-1028 so your car can charge safely and efficiently.
There are many reasons to consider a new electrical panel. If you’re on the fence about making this change to your home’s electrical system, trust Hegge Electrical Contractors for the upgrade that’s right for you. Our team of electricians are state-certified and provide turnkey service so you can get back to your routine in no time.
Customer Service & Experience is Second to None
Qmerit Certified Partner
State Certified Electricians
Providing Turnkey, White-Glove Service
#1 Tesla Installer
Servicing the Community for Over 30 Years
Read Our Reviews
This is the Best Electrical Company in the Valley!!
"This is the Best Electrical Company in the Valley!! We have had two Electrial Jobs done at our home. In both cases the Workers were prompt and professional. The materials and workmanship were excellent! A special Atta-Boy to Victor for his help and workmanship in fixing my screw-up. I highly recommend the Professionals of this Company Bill and Carla Walker- William W.
Definitely will use your company in the future.
"I wanted to let you know how much I appreciated the service and professional attitude of Victor Martinez. He was here at my house 2x to finish all the needs I had for electrical upgrades. He was always polite and very considerate of my needs. Definitely will use your company in the future."- Patricia M.
Thorough and Knowledgeable Technician!
"I am writing this note about the electrician you sent to my home this morning. He was thorough, knowledgeable and knew exactly what my problem was, and proceeded to fix the problem. and explain everything he was doing. I would use him again if I needed work.- Josephine N.
Look no further for an electrician.
"I began with limited knowledge and had many questions, and they were exceptionally patient as they educated me and helped me make the ideal choice for my particular circumstances. Victor, the technician, completed the job quickly and was a pleasure to work"- Stephen And Greysha L.
I would highly recommend.
"He completed everything we asked for with care and attention, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent job on all the projects."- Lucie D.