Unexpected emergencies disrupt your daily routine and cause stress. Trust Hegge Electrical Contractors to help keep your power consistent with a generator that works for you.
Reasons you should consider getting an emergency generator:
- Extreme heat: California is known for its hot summers. Stay cool with a generator that keeps you comfortable during power outages. A generator can keep your power on in uncertain times, so you only have to worry about keeping your family safe. Our generators have an automatic operation, so you hardly notice when the power goes out because you’ll still be comfortable.
- Major appliances: A home backup system can keep your lights, refrigerator, air conditioning, and garage doors operating in the event of an emergency. This prevents your household from missing a beat by keeping food from spoiling and other essential appliances running.
- Medical equipment: Generators are crucial for powering home medical equipment. If you or a loved one depends on medical equipment, having a generator ensures the equipment will continue to operate reliably even when utility power goes out.
- Work from home: If you work or manage your business from home, a power outage could cause you to lose efficiency or a client. A backup generator can keep you and your home connected to the internet. Generac provides systems that run quietly to prevent distracting you from your work.
- Back up your business: Unforeseen power outages can cause inventory loss and equipment failures that harm your bottom line. Prevent inconsistency and downtime with a generator that keeps you connected to your customers.
Being prepared for an emergency can reduce the stress you face during a power outage. Trust Hegge Electrical Contractors for Indio generator services that help keep you comfortable and safe.
Prepare for Emergencies with Generac
When the power goes out due to severe summer heat, be ready with a generator that can protect your entire home or just the essentials. Generac is the preferred brand by seven out of every ten homeowners who use backup power. With a trusted home backup system, you can stay comfortable and safe when inclement weather hits. Stay inside with a generator that provides automatic operation. Generac is an eco-friendly choice with G-Flex technology that increases power with your energy demand. This helps keep your system fuel-efficient, emit fewer emissions and stay quieter. We are proud to be service providers for Generac, with electricians trained to provide a quality experience to help you prepare for emergencies.
We want you to be prepared in an emergency. Call Hegge Electrical Contractors today at (760) 748-1028 for Indio generator installations and repair!
Customer Service & Experience is Second to None
Qmerit Certified Partner
State Certified Electricians
Providing Turnkey, White-Glove Service
#1 Tesla Installer
Servicing the Community for Over 30 Years
Read Our Reviews
Look no further for an electrician.
"I began with limited knowledge and had many questions, and they were exceptionally patient as they educated me and helped me make the ideal choice for my particular circumstances. Victor, the technician, completed the job quickly and was a pleasure to work"- Stephen And Greysha L.
I would highly recommend.
"He completed everything we asked for with care and attention, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent job on all the projects."- Lucie D.
There is no doubt I would use this firm again for any electrical work I needed.
"They plan thoroughly and do the work professionally. There are no shortcuts; they used first-rate materials; pulled a permit, and arranged the final inspection. Everything passed, of course."- Larry F.
I would recommend them to anyone for any electrical job, large or small.
"Hegge did an EXCELLENT installation job of designing and installing a complex dual-charger set-up inside of my garage. The job was done quickly, professionally and the post-installation clean-up was meticulous."- Thomas M.
I highly recommend!
"We contacted Hegge Electrical Contractors, they quickly scheduled an appointment to make the repairs and to install a Tesla charger plug.The electrician arrived on time, completed all the repairs and even answered a few additional questions and thoroughly "- Sandie D.