Affordable Electrical Repair You Can Depend On
We are dedicated to total customer satisfaction with all our electrical services. Whether you need something as simple as an outlet repaired or an EV charging station installed, we’re ready. Our team of state-certified electricians will be on time to provide polite, professional, and quality service that is reasonably priced. We offer comprehensive residential and commercial electrical services to meet our customers’ needs 100% of the time.
Call our team today at (760) 748-1028 for affordable and quality Indio electrical service and repair!
Common Electrical Problems
- Flickering or dimming lights: This could be a sign of a poor connection due to loose or corroded wires. A compromised connection can be hazardous and result in overheating or sparks. Flickering lights can also be caused by older dimming technology controlling newer LED lightbulbs.
- Short circuit: Appliances that require a lot of power can often trip circuits. This could be caused by the appliance or a short in the wiring. Trust Hegge Electrical Contractors to address your wiring issues and improve the energy usage in your home.
- Ground fault: A ground fault is when electricity moves through an alternate path to the ground. This is often caused by worn insulation, water, or other deterioration that provides a more accessible avenue to the ground. No matter what the cause, we’ll do whatever it takes to get the job done right.
- Frequently burned-out light bulbs: If you constantly have to replace light bulbs, there could be a number of problems. For example, there could be a loose connection or you could be using older technology. If you have recessed lights, insulation might be overheating the fixtures causing emergency shut off. Our electricians will get the job done efficiently.
- Recurring tripped breakers: It’s normal to trip a breaker every once and a while. If this is a persistent problem, then your circuit maybe overloaded. Hegge Electrical Contractors can determine if you need more circuits or a panel upgrades to meet your energy needs better.
- Landscape lighting issues: This could be caused by faulty transformers, timers, or photocells. Even corroded wires or burnt out lightbulbs could be the problem.
- Malfunctioning smoke detectors: If a smoke alarm is chirping consistently, one of the following may be the reason: The battery may need to be replaced or the unit may need to be replaced. Call Hegge Electrical Contractors at 760-748-1028 to diagnose the issue.
As you look forward to installing a new swimming pool or hot tub, trust Hegge Electrical Contractors to provide the quality wiring for an enjoyable and safe setup. Adding these amenities to your electrical system could require a panel upgrade. Our experienced electricians can determine if a new panel or service upgrade is necessary for the backyard of your dreams. We want your outdoor space to be welcoming and enjoyable all year. Hegge Electrical Contractors also provides landscape lighting, BBQ wiring, and Infratech heaters to help create a lovely space for your family and guests.
Vacation Rental Property Information
If your property is used as a vacation rental, we can perform a review of your electrical systems for your swimming pool and spa to ensure your systems are up to date. Many cities require property owners to submit a Vacation Rental Property Pool Compliance Statement every 5 years which must be signed off by a licensed electrical contractor with a current City business license, which we are.
We’re here to provide high-quality and comprehensive residential electrical repair services in Indio, La Quinta, and surrounding areas with a commitment to customer satisfaction. Our experienced electricians are prepared to provide quick and professional services.
Contact our team today at (760) 748-1028!
Customer Service & Experience is Second to None
Qmerit Certified Partner
State Certified Electricians
Providing Turnkey, White-Glove Service
#1 Tesla Installer
Servicing the Community for Over 30 Years
Read Our Reviews
Look no further for an electrician.
"I began with limited knowledge and had many questions, and they were exceptionally patient as they educated me and helped me make the ideal choice for my particular circumstances. Victor, the technician, completed the job quickly and was a pleasure to work"- Stephen And Greysha L.
I would highly recommend.
"He completed everything we asked for with care and attention, nothing was too much trouble. Excellent job on all the projects."- Lucie D.
There is no doubt I would use this firm again for any electrical work I needed.
"They plan thoroughly and do the work professionally. There are no shortcuts; they used first-rate materials; pulled a permit, and arranged the final inspection. Everything passed, of course."- Larry F.
I would recommend them to anyone for any electrical job, large or small.
"Hegge did an EXCELLENT installation job of designing and installing a complex dual-charger set-up inside of my garage. The job was done quickly, professionally and the post-installation clean-up was meticulous."- Thomas M.
I highly recommend!
"We contacted Hegge Electrical Contractors, they quickly scheduled an appointment to make the repairs and to install a Tesla charger plug.The electrician arrived on time, completed all the repairs and even answered a few additional questions and thoroughly "- Sandie D.